Thursday 9 November 2017

Light up Snowman........

Hi Peeps,

I know I can hear you saying it, she leaves it two years and seven months and then blogs two days in a row?!?!

I went out with my lovely sister today and we went to Tenterden to do some Christmas shopping. There were lots of lovely christmassy things in the shops and it got me thinking of some of the light up makes that I made last year that I will have to dust off when I get them down from the loft when I put my decs up this year.

Below is an Anna Marie Designs mdf Snowman that she sold in bare mdf last year and I just loved him when I saw him and had to make one. I love Anna's Designs and love putting my own twist on her mdf designs.



I used lots of different products including Structure Paste, Starlight Paints, Acrylic Paints and Blanc Rusty Patina.


I added other mdf elements to the snowman including a fence, trees, robin and December 24th. These were also mdf pieces from Anna Marie Designs.


I added some little snowballs to the base and holly and berries to finish it off.......


Once I had made him and nick named him 'Frosty' (original yes I know!) I decided to add some lights around the outside of him to light up the lounge when I cosy up on the couch at Christmas.......


I was really pleased how he turned out and Frosty will be a keen favourite in my lounge for many years.

Well peeps, you never know I just may be back tomorrow with another light up make........
I have a few more to share!

Have a lovely evening and sleep well......

Hugs Lisa B xxx

Below are some pictures of the products that I used:



Structure Paste   Chestnut SL - NEW!!  Green SL Red SL     Zinober Gold SL


Rusty Patina - Blanc  Lamp (Ebony) Black AA  Snow (Titanium) White AA Silver Gold SL

  Birds MDF  Village Fences

No comments:

Post a Comment