Saturday 21 February 2015

Create and Craft Samples from the last Imagination Crafts Show part one.....

 
Good morning all,
 
Apologies for being such a bad blogger but as I explained this blog is all about what I love to create in my spare time!!!
 
Unfortunately that has been non existent over the last month or so!!!
 
So I thought that I would show you some of the samples that I made and demonstrated on the last Imagination Crafts Create and Craft Show. I have been so busy trying to sort out new classes for 2015, creating samples and demos for C&C for Imagination Crafts, doing the work for, demonstrating and attending the NEC Trade Show and then there's the designing of products for Imagination Crafts which is time consuming but very exciting. There are nine new stamps being launched that I have designed and drawn by hand and there are also a range of stencils in the making and as soon as I can I will let you know when and where they will be available.......
 
So back to the samples, here are some photos of the Butterfly Garden Stamp Set and Honeycomb Background Stencil samples from the last show.....
 
I really wanted to keep the samples CAS to show how effective the products can be.....
 
I used the Stencil paints that we had on the show as the colouring medium and I have to say that I love it and will be stocking it soon.....
 
This colour is Mallow and I have stippled a little Diamond Sparkle Medium on the butterfly ( this was a demo on the last program, if you missed it)......

 
This time I used Mallow with Bluebell and it creates the most amazing lilac colour.
Twin butterflies on this one.....
 
 
Now this one is Mallow again but mixed with Chocolate it creates the most beautiful peachy colour, they really are amazing paints to work with.......
 
 
And finally I wanted to show how you can use the stencil paints on wood and canvas too with no prep, just straight on the surface.....
 
I love these mini canvases, they are so cute. This was Mallow again mixed with Bluebell.....
 
 
I hope you like what you see and I will be back tomorrow with some more samples from the show but this time using the Starburst Garden Stamp and Stencil Paints......
 
Until then big hugs.....
 
Lisa B xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment