Saturday 31 January 2015

Time Flies.......


 
Good morning all,
 
 
Where has the time flown this last two weeks, I have been so busy getting ready for workshops, Create and Craft shows and designing new products that I have not had time to even show you what I have been playing with.......
 
So I thought that I would show you some of the samples that I made for our last Imagination Crafts program last Saturday.....
I designed a couple of stamp sets 'Time Flies' and 'Time Flies Accessories and I really got stuck in playing around with the stuff that I love..... 'Altered Art'......so let's take a peek......
 
This is just three of the samples that I made and loved every minute of it.......
 
 
The clock canvas, we featured the mdf clocks during the show......
 
 
Close ups.....
 
 
A lovely bit of Imagination Crafts crackle medium going on I the background.....
 
  
 
My altered bottle.....my first one and boy there will be many more......
 
 

And then the mdf clock......
 
 
Close up.....
 
 
I hope that you like my altered inspiration today, have a great weekend and I will be back soon....
 
Big hugs Lisa B xxx
 
 
 













2 comments: