Sunday 11 January 2015

Let's get started.......

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Good evening my lovelies,
 
This is a new creative space that I have started to share my love of all my creative passions with you, this may not particularly be work related but just stuff that I love to make time for and play with.....
 
A lot of people don't realise that I don't just make cards, from a very early age I have always been creative and over the years I have done many different crafts from Silver Smithing to Teddy Bear making. I have also made jewellery for about 25 years as well and this blog is a work in progress and as I get time I will upload lots of photos to the gallery pages for you to peruse your way through...
 
Some will be older creations that I loved making and others brand new makes....
 
Sometimes I am so busy working on things for me or other companies that I actually really start to miss just being creative and doing what I need to do to feed my passion, so hopefully this is where my passion will be released and I can share it with you......
 
 So if you wish to come on the creative journey with me then click to follow this blog.......
 
This is a project that I made for Kay over at IndigoBlu and had published in Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine issue 124.
 
I love making altered art pieces and have to say that I loved making this, it is so great to get messy and just play.....so let's take a look............
 
IMG_00000793_edit_edit copy
 
Here is a closer look at all the details......
The stamps that I used were Poinsettia, Miss Austin, Harlequin, Lace stamp from Nottingham Lace, Script BackgroundSentiments from Live Laugh Love........
 
IMG_00000795 copy
 
The stencils that I used were Diamond Stencil and Regal Stencil and also Altered Ego Flourishes.......
 
IMG_00000798 copy
 
The paints that I used on the background were  IndigoBlu Wimberry Pie and Townhouse Teal......

I used a couple of Versacolour ink pads that match perfectly with the paints, these were Heliotrope and Turquoise......
 
IMG_00000801 copy
 
I spent hours spritzing, stippling, stamping, embossing and generally getting covered in paint & I enjoyed every minute of it!
 
If you want to know the step by step instructions of how to you can always grab a copy of the magazine.

Well I hope you like the canvas as much as I loved making it and I will be back soon with some more inspiration...... 
 
 
Big Hugs
 
 Lisa B xx

2 comments:

  1. Just joined your followers (came here via my friend Kirsten's link) and look forward to seeing more beautiful creations. This is a gorgeous project to start with!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley, welcome to my world...hugs Lisa B xx

      Delete