Friday 16 January 2015

Jofy Clock Canvas.......

Good morning all,

How are we all today? 

I thought that I would show you a make that I did a couple of months ago using jofy stamps.......
 
I really love Jo Firth-Young's stamps and love playing around with them when I get the chance.

This make was actually at one of my lovely friends, Karen Clare's clock workshops and we were meant to just be making clocks but me being me, I took along a canvas and everything but the kitchen sink!!!!
Karen, being Karen never minds if I just get on and do my own thing as I just don't get time to play enough......
So I ended up making this canvas which combined the clock within it and then did a page in my mini journal to remind myself of the make......
 
So let's take a look......
 
 
Here is a closer look at some of the details......
 
 
I used my Brushos and acrylic paints on the background......
 
 
The flowers were stamped on Teresa Collins paper pad and cut out......
 
 
This is the mini journal page that I did after......
 
 
I really love playing around with this kinda thing but just don't get enough time to play!!!
 
I hope you like the makes and I will be back soon with some more as soon as I get chance to play.......back to work now!!!!!! :0(

Big hugs

Lisa B xxx

1 comment: