Wednesday 14 January 2015

'Lavinia Stamps' picture frame......

Good morning all.
 
How are we all out in the big 'ol crafting world today.....
 
Today is a quick post as I am busy working in my studio today still making samples for Create and Craft at the end of the month!!!
 
Below is a picture that I made last year for my fabulous friend and artist Tracey Dutton over at Lavinia Stamps. I adore Tracey's designs and have been a follower for years and was lucky to get to know her and now she is a dear friend.....
 
It was made with a mixture of Distress Inks and Pan Pastels and lots of stamping and embossing of course.......
 

I really loved making this and it took me a few days but it was so worth it, I loved every minute.....
 
Here are some closer looks at the details....
 
 
A little closer.....
 
 
The top.....
 
 
I love using her Zen Flowers.....
 
 
So much detail is in the design of them......
 
 
 Well that is all from me for today guys but I will be back soon.....
 
Hugs
Lisa B xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment