Monday 12 January 2015

Altered Bird House......

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
Good morning bloggers,

How are we all today?

I am in my workshop studio today, busy creating samples and demos for Imagination Crafts for Create and Craft at the end of the month and I will share with you some of the makes soon as they are a little different to my norm???

Anyway I thought that I would show you today a make that I did last year from Craftwork Cards for their flower collection on Create and Craft.....

I really enjoyed making this as it is more of what I prefer to do..... altering things.

The bird house had a tin roof and I painted the edges with green acrylic paint and then scratched it back to reveal some of the tin......
 


I painted the base in green acrylic as well before covering and decorating it with their flower collection.....

 
I love using lace and pearls to add texture and interest to the project....

 
I think you will agree, it is a pretty little make.......
 
That's all for today peeps and I will be back soon.....
 
Big hugs
 
Lisa B xxx

1 comment: