Monday 19 January 2015

Brushos Box.......

 
Good morning all,
 
Well it certainly is a frosty one out there this morning brrrrr!!
I have my hot water bottle well and truly attached to me today in my studio along with the heater on full........
 
I must just tell you about my day yesterday......
 
I popped up to Swanley to attend a class with my lovely friend Karen Clare and took along a couple of my good friends Kirsten and Kate and what a great day we had creating a Candy Crafts Brushos Boxes.
As usual with Karen's workshops it was great fun and pretty laid back so there is no pressure and lots of time to play and create, the class was full and all the ladies made some fabulous boxes and all so different.......
 
 
This was Karen's lovely grungy take on the box but we were allowed to follow it or do our own thing and of course we all know that I am the biggest rebel of them all so just got stuck in.....
 
 
Karen's Box
 
 
I loved the concept and colours that Karen had used for the background but I am not heavily in to graffiti or grunge so opted to play with my Jofy Stamps and different resist products and loved every minute of it......
 
My Box
 
 
 

 
 
If you get the time to do one of Karen's workshops in Swanley, I really recommend it as they are always great value for money and you get great tuition and some fantastic ideas.
 
Karen has also started stocking items for sale as well which is handy if you want to elaborate and do more projects.....I know I do another Brushos box will be made soon!!
 
Well that is all from me for now but I will be back tomorrow with a little Tuesday tutorial....
 
Keep warm and safe, hugs.....
 
Lisa B xx
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Afternoon Hunni,
    Was so lovely to see you, Kirsten and Kate, thank you so much for coming.
    All the boxes were stunning, such amazingly talented crafters.
    Your box is beautiful and I love the "knobs" too ;-)
    Big Hugs, take care xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have decorated your boxes, as I am not too keen on grundge or graffiti either....nice stamps and colour tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this Lisa ... so pretty.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete