Sunday 8 March 2015

Clock Canvas with my Lisa B Poppy Stamp with Imagination Crafts.......

Good evening all,
 
I am so sorry that I have just not had the time to blog on here lately but February and March are always really very busy months with lots of shows, makes and demos to prep for.......
 
Anyway I finally managed to finish and was happy with the clock canvas that I made last month at my great friend Karen Clares workshop.
Karen is always very laid back and lets us pretty much use and interpret our own designs on out makes and I always love attending her classes, that are such a great busman's holiday for me and so relaxing to go to.
 
They are also only about 25mins away from me here in Maidstone and are held in Swanley......
 
 
 
I used my brand new Poppy Stamp hand drawn and designed by myself with Imagination Crafts. Here is a closer look at the details......
 

It was made with Brushos, Imagination Stencil Paint, 3d Paste, Diamond Sparkle Medium and various stamps......
 


A closer look at the poppy......
 


I love this new word stamp from Stampendous.......
 

 
I will be back tomorrow with another make that I made today at Karens workshop a Candy Box Triple Frame........
 
Until then,
Big hugs
 
Lisa B xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the project Lisa, it's so great that everyone leaves with their own interpretation, each one unique.
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, I really loved making it....big hugs Lisa xxx

      Delete