Monday 9 March 2015

My Triple Frame with Blossom Bunch....

Morning all,
 
Blogged two days in a row..... woo hoo!!
 
I hope that you are all well.....
 
I had another great day at my crafting buddy Karen Clare's workshop again yesterday and this is the triple frame that I made, we all did very different takes on the frame and it was great to see how everyone interpreted what they wanted to do. I love these play days.......
 
I made mine using 3D gloss gel, Brusho's, black gesso, Inca Gold's, Spectrum Aqua's, Stampendous Stamps and Imagination Crafts Detail Sparkle.
Take a look......
 
 
A little closer look at the detail.....
 
 
And some more.....
 
 
And even a little more......
 
 
Karen's workshops are really great and if you get chance to attend one it is well worth it. Here is a little link to her FaceBook page  HERE
 
Well that is all for now peeps, I am off to Harrogate Show this week and then the NEC next week, so may go quiet for a while but will be back soon......
 
Big hugs Lisa B xx
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment